I think these are something I wouldn’t normally make… except for the fact that I may be on a “little” diet right now! I know what your thinking… Bacon?? Diet??? Well yes… I’m doing the Atkins diet, so no to low carb and high protein. These guys fit right into that category! Not only do they fit in to my diet but I will definelty be making these while I’m not on the diet! They are super easy! It’s literally two ingredients, Bacon 🥓 and Avocado 🥑
- slice avocado in half, remove pit, scoop out avocado and cut to half 8 pieces out on one avocado
- wrap in bacon and set on baking pan
- repeat till all pieces are wrapped
- bake in 425 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on how thick your bacon is
- They are great dipped in Ranch as well!