We love Crock Pot recipes… Or should I say I love making Crock Pot recipes… I guess they are both true statements! The meal darn near makes itself cooking all day, and clean up is always quick and easy… What’s not to love? This is another great recipe you throw in the Crock Pot, turn on, take off for the day and come home to a meal! It’s a feel good comfort food meal that feels up everyone belly’s! Everyone in my family approved!
Try it out on your family!
I served our meal with my 20 Minute Homemade Biscuits recipe… I plopped my biscuit in my bowl and let it soak up all the goodness! Just a suggestion 😉
- 1 (8oz) box Zatarain’s Yellow Rice or Zatarain's Garlic Butter Rice, cooked according to package.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Place the cream of chicken in the crock pot and add the chicken stock, mix together
- Add the chicken breast, onion and pepper
- Turn on High for 4 hours or Low for 8 hours
- Once done shred the chicken with 2 forks
- Add cooked rice and corn mix together
- Add shredded cheese and mix together
- Serve in a bowl with some fresh pepper or parsley flakes
- I also served mine with 20 Minute Biscuits!
See the photos for a step by step tutorial!