I remember these cookie bars back when I was young… They were always around when we went to holiday parties!
I love making these during the holidays because they make a good amount… really you can cut them down to bite size pieces if you want! They are rich enough to do that for sure! They are also easy to put together with little mess to clean up!
Over the years I’ve tweaked this original recipe from Eagle Brand… I keep the basics in place but I switch up the goodies layering this yummy treat!
Try making this sweet treat for your next holiday gathering… You can feed lots and I promise you someones gonna be asking for the recipe! 😉
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced or chopped almonds
- 1⅓ cup flaked coconuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take your graham cracker crumbs and add the melted butter to it.
- Mix it around until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spray 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray and add the crumbs to it.
- Press flat to evenly cover the bottom.
- Pour ½ of the sweetened condensed milk over.
- Spread ½ or the mini chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and toffee bites.
- Sprinkle with ½ of your shredded coconut and ½ of your sliced almonds.
- Now pour the rest of the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining mini chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, toffee bites and sliced almonds.
- Add the remaining shredded coconut to the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Cut your bars to your desired size.
For step by step tutorial please see the following pictures… Small side note… I made a double batch in these photos if you question the size of the baking pan 😉
Here is a link to the pans I used… I love these things!