Banana Bread… There is so many ways to have it and so many different recipes out there. Good old Banana Bread is always nice to have … it usually last about 8 hours around our house … But it’s always fun to change it up and try many of the other recipes out there!
This time I had 3 brown bananas hanging around… So you know what I did??? I looked for recipes that called for 3 bananas 😉 I found this recipe at lovingtheoven it was used as a bread … But I was really wanting muffins … So I just cut the baking time down and tossed them in muffin pans! It made 18 muffins … They were gone in 3 hours … And I only got 1!!!
- 3 over-ripe bananas, smashed up
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1½ cups flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 TBLS cinnamon
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees. Fill muffin pans with liners or grease each hole.
- Mix bananas, butter, sugar egg and vanilla in bowl. Sprinkle baking soda and salt on top then gently stir in flour.
- In small dish mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Fill muffin tins ½ way full and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mix. Top of with batter and sprinkle again with cinnamon sugar mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
Follow pictures for a step by step tutorial … 🙂