I know when I think of cheesecake I can feel intimidated! But these Mini Cheesecakes are oh so easy and yummy! It’s just a few simple ingredients, a little bit of baking and refrigeration time and before you know it you have a cute little dessert to bring to any function!
I made these up for our 4th of July party we went to… I found some cute USA flags on toothpicks to top them off… but really you can top them with any fresh fruit you have on hand or not top them at all!
I found the simple recipe at Taste of Home and put my own spin on them! Check it out… and make your own!!!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 TBLS melted butter
- 1 cup softened cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- fresh blueberries (or any fruit... raspberries are a good one too)
- Oven temp 350 degrees
- Mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Add egg and mix, and vanilla and mix.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together.
- Add paper liners to pan and add 1 tsp graham cracker mix into liners and press down.
- Scoop 1 TBLS cheesecake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Stick them in the fridge for one hour.
- Top with your choice of fresh fruit and serve.
Here is a link to some American Flag toothpicks!
See photos for step by step tutorial:
One more note as you read through this… I was making a double batch when putting these together … so stick to the recipe (not what you see in the pictures) like the 2 eggs in the bowl 😉
Stick them on a plate and toss in the fridge for at least one hour!
I forgot to take pictures of the next step… So here is a quick run down…
Once refrigerated pull out and remove the paper lining… top with your fruit!
Fun treat to bring to the 4th of July with Blueberries and a Flag! Or for any occassion with Raspberries, Mandarin Oranges or Peaches! Endless ideas!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!