Making your own pasta can be hard… it can be easy too… this is what it is… quick and easy… super simple… anybody can do it! And how fun is it to eat your own pasta that you made!
Quick and Easy Pasta Noodles
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- Add 2 cups flour and make a well… crack your 4 eggs in the well
- I just used my fingers and mix the eggs pulling flour in… its a bit of a messy job
- once you can gather a ball pull it onto a floured surface and begin to kneed it
- Should be nice and smooth now… Let it rest for 10 minutes and begin to boil your water
- on a floured surface roll out your dough
- Cut it into thin strips with a knife or a pizza cutter
- Add a good teaspoon or 2 of salt to the water and bowl the noodles for 3-5 minutes… they don’t take long!
- I just mixed in some butter, basil and oregano for the kids! You can eat them with any of your favorite sauces!