Are you guilty of pulling out the Bisquick or Krustez and whipping your kids up some Sunday morning pancakes?? I know I use to be!! I have a challenge for you… and once you’ve completed the challenge I doubt you’ll be pulling out the Bisquick or Krustez ever again!! On top of that… this recipe is pennies on the dollar compared to buying the pre-packed pancake mix!!!
Its a WIN-WIN…. Here is your challenge…
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Combine your milk and vinegar and let it set for at least 5 minutes
- Combine your dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Mix your eggs and melted butter together
- Make a well with your dry ingredients and pour your wet in. Mix with a wooden spoon
- Pour onto medium high greased skillet ... flip once bubbles start to form on top
Make a well with your dry ingredients and pour your wet in. Mix with a wooden spoon
I hope you enjoy as much as we do…. I would love to hear your feedback once you’ve tested it on your family!!!! Happy Sunday Morning to you ALL!!!
Did you like that challenge?? Next time try some of our other favorite pancakes… Swedish Pancakes, IHOP copycat Pancakes, Buttermilk Pancakes … and don’t forget about Homemade Waffle Batter!